I Love You for Miles and Miles
My new picture book, I LOVE YOU FOR MILES AND MILES, illustrated by Mike Yamada, releases from Farrar, Straus and Giroux on 12/26/17!
- Watch the book trailer!
- Right now you can enter to win a copy on Vivian Kirkfield’s blog or through the Goodreads giveaway.
- You can preorder I LOVE YOU FOR MILES AND MILES where books are sold. Signed copies are available through my wonderful local bookstore, Porter Square Books, and I’ll also include a bookmark, bookplate, and sticker.
- Would you like to send I LOVE YOU FOR MILES AND MILES as a holiday gift? Though the book releases on 12/26/17, you can place a preorder and give your recipient the matching holiday card to let them know the book is on its way!
I just started a blog/ezine tour that will continue over the next month:
- In an interview with Vivian Kirkfield I discuss childhood fan art, writing books of the heart, and why sometimes French Toast can be a good dinner option for writers.
- Jess Keating included me in her wonderful classroom ezine, The Curious Creative, where I talk about humpback whales, flashlights, and my love of rock climbing.
- More interviews are coming soon, including blog tour stops at Kidlit 411, Tucson Tales, Picture the Books, Celebrate Picture Books, and Karlin Gray’s blog.
Thank you to all of these generous writers for including me in your posts!